My favorite sessions are true-to-life…and this golf outing was exactly that!
What I loved about this session:
- sweet autumn light – golden, buttery tones
- a second session with the awesome Baeth family
- lovely family connections
- true-to-life family activity
- Wonderful location and exceptional staff at Little Crow Golf Course – THANK YOU!
- I hired on my 1st photographer assistant! 3 year old Delaney took over my ‘back-up’ camera (the teal Holga 135) and totally rocked the session. She hung out at my side and guided her parents on what to do at each step. Her instructions to mom and dad: ’Now kiss!…Good job!’
- Every minute was so fun – hopefully you can see that in the pics!
One challenge…it got cold quickly and that was tough for the baby (although we totally lucked out with amazing weather to begin with that was completely out of the ordinary for end of Oct).
There are hundreds of amazing images from this shoot and I’ve had the hardest time narrowing them down. Watch out for some more favorites soon (yes, there are even more)…